Wednesday, November 7, 2012

‘Merry Nickmas’ to Feature Victoria Justice, Big Time Rush, Rachel Crow and More Nickelodeon Stars



‘Tis the season to start listening to Christmas music!
Nickelodeon and Columbia Records are kicking off the jolly season with a holiday album featuring the teen network’s biggest stars — from Big Time Rush to Victoria Justice and Rachel Crow.
“‘Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree’ is one of my favorite Christmas songs, so getting to record it for the album was a lot of fun,” Victorious star Victoria Justice told Celebuzz. “I did my own little twist on it. There are some horns in there. I think it’s a really fun version of it. I can’t wait for the holidays!”
Justice also recorded an original Christmas song with the cast of Victorious. The track, “It’s Not Christmas Without You,” is also featured on the Merry Nickmas compilation.
“It makes you want to decorate your tree and eat gingerbread cookies,” said Justice. “It really gets you into a festive spirit. I love Christmas music. Back home, we have all of these Christmas CDs in the car. It just makes me happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment