Friday, December 21, 2012

Big Time Rush: Backstage Pass Review


618+xHK0bRL._SL500_AA300_
Tween girls love Big Time Rush.  I mean, what girl couldn’t love those faces, and their voices are pretty awesome, too!  We are always watching their TV Show from Nickelodeon, so when I heard there was a game for the Nintendo DS, I knew my daughter had to have it!

Big Time Rush: Backstage Pass is a fun game based on their hit show.  While playing the game you get to listen to their fun, catchy music that you already know and love.  The game can be played with a stylus to tap and keep up the beats of the songs.  The better you can keep up with the beat, the bigger your score!

This is a great stocking stuffer or gift for the tween in your life.  I can’t wait to see the look on my daughter’s face when she sees this fun game.  It will be Big Time Rush music all the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment