Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kendall Makes Mean Spaghetti Meatballs?!

Are you a BTR know-it-all? Well, did you know that the boys of Big Time Rush could cook? It's true! The guys spilled their signature dishes in a quick fan Q and A with Celebuzz. And they also dished on more than just food! Check it out.







On fan asked ,"What's something you've never done, but always wanted to do?" And Kendall replied, "Skydiving." While Carlos added, "I tried kite surfing. But I really wanna try snow kite surfing."
Another fan asked how the boys stay fit while on tour. And Logan said, "We do something on the road...called ultimate frisbee...and hacky sack."
But who knew the BTR boys were master chefs? When a fan asked if the boys have skills in the kitchen, they all replied with their very best dishes. Kendall said, "I make some pretty mean spaghetti meatballs." James replied, "I make a pretty good breakfast." And Carlos added, "I don't think that any of these things can beat my s'mores...I make some awesome s'mores."
Yum! It all sounds scrumptious to us. And if the boys ever decide to throw a Big Time dinner party, we'd be SO down.


source: nick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment